Saturday 19 July 2008

I like you but i wont tell you i like you..

I dont know why i will like you??One of my friends said you r juz tall and not reli handsome de guy why i will like you???Sometimes some of my friends jio me with you i don mind haha...Got one day wherever i go i saw you, my friends said why i go where dou see dao you de..They said if c dao li yin jiu hui see hao him...I everyday dou hui hen qi dai de wait you to come my class for duty...I still remember got one day you ask me "did my eyes look any different?"I said nothing special oh..He told me that he bu xiao xin zhuang dao de wall until his eyes looks like a bit kembang he said...But i din see dao anything le juz c dao his eyes looks like panda..Haha everyday ask me his eyes ok ma???Dou said ntg liao not need so worry la...haiyo...still left not long then he wont come to my class to duty le oh so sad always asking him for the blazer pic always said i go watch liao dont worry i will give you haha...Hope my feeling towards you no one will tell you..:)juz keep inside the heart...

0 comments:

Saturday 19 July 2008

I like you but i wont tell you i like you..

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 12:01:00 pm
I dont know why i will like you??One of my friends said you r juz tall and not reli handsome de guy why i will like you???Sometimes some of my friends jio me with you i don mind haha...Got one day wherever i go i saw you, my friends said why i go where dou see dao you de..They said if c dao li yin jiu hui see hao him...I everyday dou hui hen qi dai de wait you to come my class for duty...I still remember got one day you ask me "did my eyes look any different?"I said nothing special oh..He told me that he bu xiao xin zhuang dao de wall until his eyes looks like a bit kembang he said...But i din see dao anything le juz c dao his eyes looks like panda..Haha everyday ask me his eyes ok ma???Dou said ntg liao not need so worry la...haiyo...still left not long then he wont come to my class to duty le oh so sad always asking him for the blazer pic always said i go watch liao dont worry i will give you haha...Hope my feeling towards you no one will tell you..:)juz keep inside the heart...

0 comments on "I like you but i wont tell you i like you.."