Thursday 4 September 2008

PMR is nearer and nearer!!!

NOW the days towards PMR juz left not more then 39days is quite nearer and i am already get reAdy to face the PMR exam..Although i am not sure that i am going to get straight A's but i will try my best to archieve it..I should put more effort in study le less messaging,onlining chatting..I should use all the extra time to study but don worry dear i will try to arrange my time when i am free to accompancy u and ur birthday is coming but i cant celebrate ur birthday bcz i am having my trial quite sad but i wont forget ur present haha...Anyway take k urself..Have a nice day...~Wu$huG@L~GO GO GO!!!!jia you jia you...:)

0 comments:

Thursday 4 September 2008

PMR is nearer and nearer!!!

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 12:59:00 pm
NOW the days towards PMR juz left not more then 39days is quite nearer and i am already get reAdy to face the PMR exam..Although i am not sure that i am going to get straight A's but i will try my best to archieve it..I should put more effort in study le less messaging,onlining chatting..I should use all the extra time to study but don worry dear i will try to arrange my time when i am free to accompancy u and ur birthday is coming but i cant celebrate ur birthday bcz i am having my trial quite sad but i wont forget ur present haha...Anyway take k urself..Have a nice day...~Wu$huG@L~GO GO GO!!!!jia you jia you...:)

0 comments on "PMR is nearer and nearer!!!"