Sunday 19 October 2008

Finally nt need stay at home more then 2 hours

Wah today i stay at home don knw hw long liao lo dou wan berkarat liao lo haha...and when i wan go sleep de time my parent say go shopping complex walk walk and go eat dinner haha..Wah i straight away run down to my study room there change cloth then ready to go out le haha..AT home dou wan die lo...But i think i also nt reli got time relax le start from next wek busy v my training le haiz..cai one month din train nia tui pu very much le..Coach say if i continue tui pu wan find one person replace me le e...Cannot let anyone replace my place....

0 comments:

Sunday 19 October 2008

Finally nt need stay at home more then 2 hours

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 10:11:00 pm
Wah today i stay at home don knw hw long liao lo dou wan berkarat liao lo haha...and when i wan go sleep de time my parent say go shopping complex walk walk and go eat dinner haha..Wah i straight away run down to my study room there change cloth then ready to go out le haha..AT home dou wan die lo...But i think i also nt reli got time relax le start from next wek busy v my training le haiz..cai one month din train nia tui pu very much le..Coach say if i continue tui pu wan find one person replace me le e...Cannot let anyone replace my place....

0 comments on "Finally nt need stay at home more then 2 hours"