Tuesday 28 October 2008

sao...sao..sao...

Haha this morning woke up like haven have enough sleep de person go toilet or go anywhere else dou close zhe eyes de..On the way out to eat breakfast i slept in the car until reach the eating place cai wake up...Then reach sch straight away put bag,din open the light but open the fan then jiu sit on my place and sleep le..Nw i realise that why my friends always sleep in the mor during they reach the sch,realise hw is the feeling that nt enough sleep..My eyes today ah din even can open eh like wan close jiu shi le...Until wushu training start then i wont feel like sleepy le haha...^^but ah in the afternoon gym training reli kid ah until nw my body all painful de le haiz..so sad le bcz cannot stand for 50second while holding the 5kg thing hehe...I will jia you again i don believe i cant haha...juz very tired lo msg the person he din reply haiz...:(

0 comments:

Tuesday 28 October 2008

sao...sao..sao...

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 6:01:00 pm
Haha this morning woke up like haven have enough sleep de person go toilet or go anywhere else dou close zhe eyes de..On the way out to eat breakfast i slept in the car until reach the eating place cai wake up...Then reach sch straight away put bag,din open the light but open the fan then jiu sit on my place and sleep le..Nw i realise that why my friends always sleep in the mor during they reach the sch,realise hw is the feeling that nt enough sleep..My eyes today ah din even can open eh like wan close jiu shi le...Until wushu training start then i wont feel like sleepy le haha...^^but ah in the afternoon gym training reli kid ah until nw my body all painful de le haiz..so sad le bcz cannot stand for 50second while holding the 5kg thing hehe...I will jia you again i don believe i cant haha...juz very tired lo msg the person he din reply haiz...:(

0 comments on "sao...sao..sao..."