Wednesday 18 June 2008

The day of the dance humanity(15june 2008)

Tat day was the first i performed 24 season drum at stadium and I am so unlucky i stand in the front...Tat time i was very nervous about the performance very nervous that feel like i was joining the wushu competition since i was form one...During tat wushu competition i got 3 event and tat was my first time too i forget wat i should do when i was in the competition place tat time i cry loudly when i have been called down and not even have any marks and tat was the feeling when i am in stadium...I don knw why???After performing i very happy i finished performing and finally the nervous feeling gone...But suddenly i saw someone they are quite pro in season drum de people they told me i was like simply playing the drum during the season drum performing juz nw,u knw when tat time they saying out this i am very very sad jiu like the wushu competition i din even giving mark by the coach and juz ask me to go down....Tat was very hurt of cz i am not going to show the face emotion in front of them i tahan...Nevermind i stand it until the time i wanna go home bcz the event was so bored so i prefer to go home and when the time i waited my parents to come i saw my friends also said the same thing to me...I mean season drum and said my another friends in season drum is better than me...I knw she is better then me so.....I was very angry tat time and very sad...When i reached home,i straight away lock in the room and cry loudly...Besidethat i also think during the performance juz nw am i so bad until they will said like that it reli hurts me but nevermond i wont blame u and u not need to said sorry to me too not ur fault...Juz i am very sad only...

0 comments:

Wednesday 18 June 2008

The day of the dance humanity(15june 2008)

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 3:27:00 pm
Tat day was the first i performed 24 season drum at stadium and I am so unlucky i stand in the front...Tat time i was very nervous about the performance very nervous that feel like i was joining the wushu competition since i was form one...During tat wushu competition i got 3 event and tat was my first time too i forget wat i should do when i was in the competition place tat time i cry loudly when i have been called down and not even have any marks and tat was the feeling when i am in stadium...I don knw why???After performing i very happy i finished performing and finally the nervous feeling gone...But suddenly i saw someone they are quite pro in season drum de people they told me i was like simply playing the drum during the season drum performing juz nw,u knw when tat time they saying out this i am very very sad jiu like the wushu competition i din even giving mark by the coach and juz ask me to go down....Tat was very hurt of cz i am not going to show the face emotion in front of them i tahan...Nevermind i stand it until the time i wanna go home bcz the event was so bored so i prefer to go home and when the time i waited my parents to come i saw my friends also said the same thing to me...I mean season drum and said my another friends in season drum is better than me...I knw she is better then me so.....I was very angry tat time and very sad...When i reached home,i straight away lock in the room and cry loudly...Besidethat i also think during the performance juz nw am i so bad until they will said like that it reli hurts me but nevermond i wont blame u and u not need to said sorry to me too not ur fault...Juz i am very sad only...

0 comments on "The day of the dance humanity(15june 2008)"