Wednesday 18 June 2008

Moody day

Today when i reached school straight sat down and do my homework...whole day like a person who cannot talk whole day quite like wat..I also don knw why???I feel like i wanna stop school...Schooling is very tired...Pmr is coming soon also haiz don knw how too...When the time i wanna studies i open my book on the table don knw why it cant go in my mind...Pmr left not long le haven study yet...haiz....and very moody...sorry to all of u if i din reply ur msg today...

0 comments:

Wednesday 18 June 2008

Moody day

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 3:49:00 pm
Today when i reached school straight sat down and do my homework...whole day like a person who cannot talk whole day quite like wat..I also don knw why???I feel like i wanna stop school...Schooling is very tired...Pmr is coming soon also haiz don knw how too...When the time i wanna studies i open my book on the table don knw why it cant go in my mind...Pmr left not long le haven study yet...haiz....and very moody...sorry to all of u if i din reply ur msg today...

0 comments on "Moody day"