Saturday 18 October 2008

Is this show that i miss you...

Since the day u said u r busy u will not gonna msg me this few days why i will like no mood de??Actually i say is ok,nevermind,but my heart is not that answer..Yesterday saw u online so happy chat v u a while then u say u wanna play xdo le so i juz told u that go play la bcz i haven dl finished my xdo patch cannot play together v u haha..I knw u sad bcz i promise u after pmr will play with u but so slow de the patch haha...sorry ya...hope u don mind..^^My phone like so quite without ur msg...I will go c my phone that is that my phone was no battery or something else i cannot receive ur msg or wat haha...I also don knw wat u busy about maybe ur exam I also know that mon u having ur exam also...Maybe u no credit and u say that u r busy i think is this lo bcz u don wan i help u reload ba haha...But i help u reload le don knw whether u got receive dao ma don dare to ask u scare later u angry me again say why help u reload again haha...Nevermind haha i will keep on waiting ur msg juz this few days like phone like very quite and i am also ntg to do bu xi guan ah..Haha..BUT tonight gonna start my training le my tired life gonna start tonight...Busy life gonna start again and don knw where gonna been hurt dao again...I reli scare been hurt dao again lo since last year at sibu so kong bu...Luckily my knee nothing if not sure cannot learn wushu liao haha..Anyway like u say god will always be with wherever i go and also u no matter wat u also will support me...Take k..^^

0 comments:

Saturday 18 October 2008

Is this show that i miss you...

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 1:16:00 pm
Since the day u said u r busy u will not gonna msg me this few days why i will like no mood de??Actually i say is ok,nevermind,but my heart is not that answer..Yesterday saw u online so happy chat v u a while then u say u wanna play xdo le so i juz told u that go play la bcz i haven dl finished my xdo patch cannot play together v u haha..I knw u sad bcz i promise u after pmr will play with u but so slow de the patch haha...sorry ya...hope u don mind..^^My phone like so quite without ur msg...I will go c my phone that is that my phone was no battery or something else i cannot receive ur msg or wat haha...I also don knw wat u busy about maybe ur exam I also know that mon u having ur exam also...Maybe u no credit and u say that u r busy i think is this lo bcz u don wan i help u reload ba haha...But i help u reload le don knw whether u got receive dao ma don dare to ask u scare later u angry me again say why help u reload again haha...Nevermind haha i will keep on waiting ur msg juz this few days like phone like very quite and i am also ntg to do bu xi guan ah..Haha..BUT tonight gonna start my training le my tired life gonna start tonight...Busy life gonna start again and don knw where gonna been hurt dao again...I reli scare been hurt dao again lo since last year at sibu so kong bu...Luckily my knee nothing if not sure cannot learn wushu liao haha..Anyway like u say god will always be with wherever i go and also u no matter wat u also will support me...Take k..^^

0 comments on "Is this show that i miss you..."