Saturday 18 October 2008

Wao tired...

I juz come back frm my wushu training and my tang soo do training...Wah reli berkarat liao lo need more training liao wah juz jump not more then 2 or 3 dong zuo jiu tired liao oh haha...^^Haiyo and the coach give me the competition rule for the wushu de and how much gonna be cut if don have that dong zou...All in chinese that whole book c dao also blur blur de i juz knw how to read the first page and the front cover part nia and some of the pic of wushu other jiu like 你懂我我不懂你..sao ah...And juz nw training bu xiao xin hurt dao peo eh haiz...She suddenly walk from my back eh and that time i am train zhe my long weapon jiu like tat shao gou qu eh haiz...Is that my wrong or her wrong but coach say why u walk from peo de back oh and we still training there using long weapon eh so kong bu ah...E.....and her nose bleeding eh reli sorry oh i am not gu yi de...I juz not go back one month for wushu nia and one year for tang soo do now go back reli kid oh...When reach home saw ur msn msg that u left me u knw wat i do i scold the person who off my computer so angry ah i open there since before i went for training then when i reach home jiu close liao..Today online whole day dou din saw u online maybe u are reli busy i hope u din lie me...Haiz walao eh i never ever broke a glass at home then yesterday i did it eh...ANd xin bu zai yen de haiz..Don knw why since fri not reli good mood until today juz nw training also feel like got something happened to u...Juz feel like bu dui jing de but i let myself to concentrate wushu bcz I been choose for the sarawak competition should train hard le cannot waste the training time le...But i am reli worry about since the day u say u r busy i feel like something wrong towards u bcz u wil nvr u are busy and not gonna msg me this few days...Weird eh...Maybe i think too much lo...And u say u r no mood today i also don knw why and i am quite sad if i din go training juz nw then i can accompancy u le..I so hope that i can be at ur side when ur mood r down...:(Why u don wan tell me wat happened make u no mood since u online there haiz...let me be an unknown ba..

0 comments:

Saturday 18 October 2008

Wao tired...

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 10:46:00 pm
I juz come back frm my wushu training and my tang soo do training...Wah reli berkarat liao lo need more training liao wah juz jump not more then 2 or 3 dong zuo jiu tired liao oh haha...^^Haiyo and the coach give me the competition rule for the wushu de and how much gonna be cut if don have that dong zou...All in chinese that whole book c dao also blur blur de i juz knw how to read the first page and the front cover part nia and some of the pic of wushu other jiu like 你懂我我不懂你..sao ah...And juz nw training bu xiao xin hurt dao peo eh haiz...She suddenly walk from my back eh and that time i am train zhe my long weapon jiu like tat shao gou qu eh haiz...Is that my wrong or her wrong but coach say why u walk from peo de back oh and we still training there using long weapon eh so kong bu ah...E.....and her nose bleeding eh reli sorry oh i am not gu yi de...I juz not go back one month for wushu nia and one year for tang soo do now go back reli kid oh...When reach home saw ur msn msg that u left me u knw wat i do i scold the person who off my computer so angry ah i open there since before i went for training then when i reach home jiu close liao..Today online whole day dou din saw u online maybe u are reli busy i hope u din lie me...Haiz walao eh i never ever broke a glass at home then yesterday i did it eh...ANd xin bu zai yen de haiz..Don knw why since fri not reli good mood until today juz nw training also feel like got something happened to u...Juz feel like bu dui jing de but i let myself to concentrate wushu bcz I been choose for the sarawak competition should train hard le cannot waste the training time le...But i am reli worry about since the day u say u r busy i feel like something wrong towards u bcz u wil nvr u are busy and not gonna msg me this few days...Weird eh...Maybe i think too much lo...And u say u r no mood today i also don knw why and i am quite sad if i din go training juz nw then i can accompancy u le..I so hope that i can be at ur side when ur mood r down...:(Why u don wan tell me wat happened make u no mood since u online there haiz...let me be an unknown ba..

0 comments on "Wao tired..."