Friday 17 October 2008

我对自己很失望..

STUDY SO HARD FOR WAT AT LAST ALSO THE SAME I DON WAN STUDY ANYMORE...PUT so many effort and still the same no change at all...Shit la...:(friends can get 52 then wat i get 40 nia...Reli disappointed on myself ah...I din put effort meh i can say put the efoort is more 2 then my friends then wat i get such a useless result...Sc so easy de question dou can get so many wrong since my friend can get 37 over 40...I reli reli reli reli disappointed myself....I promise u won cry anymore..promise...don angry le oh...

0 comments:

Friday 17 October 2008

我对自己很失望..

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 5:54:00 pm
STUDY SO HARD FOR WAT AT LAST ALSO THE SAME I DON WAN STUDY ANYMORE...PUT so many effort and still the same no change at all...Shit la...:(friends can get 52 then wat i get 40 nia...Reli disappointed on myself ah...I din put effort meh i can say put the efoort is more 2 then my friends then wat i get such a useless result...Sc so easy de question dou can get so many wrong since my friend can get 37 over 40...I reli reli reli reli disappointed myself....I promise u won cry anymore..promise...don angry le oh...

0 comments on "我对自己很失望.."