Friday 17 October 2008

Yeah yeah happy haha...^^

Yeah finally finish my exam le hehe...^^Finally freedom le can throw away my books le hehe...Thx for ur all pmr wish finally i did my best hope tat when the result is out i wont disappoitned u all lo..But i think will lo..I finally did wat i have aim for it this year and then today is the day that i can don even study lo....haha....This few days not enough sleep at all,the eyes like panda like tat haha....Wao start from now gonna busy for my training lo haiz sure very tiring de hope is not everyday train for it hehe....Thx u for support me frm the start to end...U always will stay at my side to support me no matter in wat condition....Always ask me don give up and also when the 1 day i sat for my pmr bm paper 1,i cried when i tick my bm paper and u also advice me that don ever go tick the answer...Haha..Yesterday u send a msg to me and say tmr is last day lo muz jia you oh but i din c dao ur msg,this mor cai saw dao ur msg haha...

0 comments:

Friday 17 October 2008

Yeah yeah happy haha...^^

Posted by ~WuShUg@L~ at 10:26:00 am
Yeah finally finish my exam le hehe...^^Finally freedom le can throw away my books le hehe...Thx for ur all pmr wish finally i did my best hope tat when the result is out i wont disappoitned u all lo..But i think will lo..I finally did wat i have aim for it this year and then today is the day that i can don even study lo....haha....This few days not enough sleep at all,the eyes like panda like tat haha....Wao start from now gonna busy for my training lo haiz sure very tiring de hope is not everyday train for it hehe....Thx u for support me frm the start to end...U always will stay at my side to support me no matter in wat condition....Always ask me don give up and also when the 1 day i sat for my pmr bm paper 1,i cried when i tick my bm paper and u also advice me that don ever go tick the answer...Haha..Yesterday u send a msg to me and say tmr is last day lo muz jia you oh but i din c dao ur msg,this mor cai saw dao ur msg haha...

0 comments on "Yeah yeah happy haha...^^"